Caramelized Onion Dip
- 3.5 lb. Rykoff Sexton® Caramelized Sliced Onion, chopped
- 5 lb. Glenview Farms® Sour Cream
- 3 lb. Glenview Farms Spreadable Brie
- 3 oz. Monarch® Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 oz. Monarch Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp. Monarch Ground White Pepper
- 3 oz. Monarch Granulated Garlic
- 6 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Fresh Chive, chopped
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook onions until they are caramelized in color.
- Remove onions from pan, spread out onto a sheet pan and place into a cooler.
- Using a large stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add 3 pounds of cooled caramelized onions, sour cream, brie, salt, pepper, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until fully combined.
- Once dip is fully mixed, portion and garnish with chopped chives and the remaining chopped caramelized onions.
Recipe by Jeremy DeRango, Brands Sous Chef, Rosemont, IL