All Natural Beef Tacos
- 48 6" flour or corn tortillas
- 5 pounds Stock Yards® All Natural* Ground Chuck Raised without Antibiotics
- 2 pounds shredded lettuce
- 2 pounds diced tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- Hot sauce
- 1 cup taco seasoning
- 1 yellow onion
Prepare Ground chuck with diced yellow onion and taco seasoning. Sauté to fully cooked. Drain excess fat.
Warm Tortillas by charring on open flame or flat top.
Assemble 2 tacos per serving with:
- 1.5 ounces prepared taco meat per taco shell
- 1 tablespoon shredded lettuce
- 1 teaspoon diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon red onions
- Hot Sauce on the side, if desired.
Add-ons could include guacamole, sour cream or shredded cheddar cheese.
Yield: 24 each, 2 per person.
* Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients