ON-BOARD NEW EMPLOYEES MORE CONSISTENTLY
Get new employees to start producing results fast with standardized content and training that increases speed to productivity of new employees.
INCREASE EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE
Create consistency in culture, a higher-quality guest experience and increased revenue per employee through employee training.
IMPROVE EMPLOYEE RETENTION
Improve your return on investment for all levels of staffing by reinforcing the most up-to-date training, and best practices, helping to optimize employee morale and retention.
Get online tools and custom course creation services to help managers on-board new hires, assess and certify employees and facilitate refresher training. Staff training, powered by ExpandShare, can help you improve restaurant HR practices by:
- Reducing turnover and training costs
- Reinforcing culture
- Improving customer service
- On-boarding employees faster
- Communicating and tracking need-to-know information immediately
- Reducing the risk of food safety issues
Deliver short training courses to employees and easily track their performance and readiness. The system includes a set of courses and certification roadmaps for most restaurant positions and competencies, including host, server, busser, dishwasher, bartender, food safety, suggestive selling and more.
TIPS ON GETTING STARTED:
- Think carefully about which employees might need training the most. New employees? Existing employees? Waitstaff or Kitchen?
- Organize your training needs around specific areas of the restaurant front-of-house (greeting customers, taking orders), back-of-house (portion control, sanitation), the bar (carding patrons, serving size), or other areas specific to your operation.
- Click here to learn more.