ON-BOARD NEW EMPLOYEES MORE CONSISTENTLY
Get new employees to start producing results fast with standardized content and training that creates more consistency with new employees.
INCREASE EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY
Prevent employees from making costly errors and avoid the most common mistakes that impact profit, employee performance and guest satisfaction.
IMPROVE EMPLOYEE RETENTION
Improve your return on investment for all levels of staffing by reinforcing the most up-to-date training, best practices and employment information.
Get online tools and custom course creation services to help managers on-board new hires, assess and certify employees and facilitate refresher training. Employee training, powered by Expand Share can help you improve restaurant HR practices by:
- Reducing turnover and training costs
- Reinforcing culture
- Improving customer service
- On-boarding employees faster
- Reducing the risk of food safety issues
Deliver short training courses to employees and easily track their performance and readiness. The system includes a set of courses and certification roadmaps for most restaurant positions, including host, server, busser, dishwasher, bartender, assistant manager, and more.
TIPS ON GETTING STARTED:
- Think carefully about which employees might need training the most. New employees? Existing employees? Waitstaff or Kitchen?
- Organize your training needs around specific areas of the restaurant front-of-house (greeting customers, taking orders), back-of-house (portion control, sanitation), the bar (carding patrons, serving size), or other areas specific to your operation.
- US Foods customers receive an exclusive price of just $39 per month per location (up to 50 employees) and a $199 setup fee. That’s a 33% discount on both the setup fee and monthly service fee! Click here to get more information.