Whipped Ricotta and Blackberry Crostini
- 25 Chefs Line® Artisan Chia Ficelle Roll
- 6 lbs Roseli® Part Skim Whipped Ricotta Cheese
- 6 pints Packer Label Fresh Blackberries
- 1 bottle Roseli® Balsamic Glaze
- 2 oz Cross Valley Farms® Fresh Thyme
- 12 oz Rykoff Sexton® California Unfiltered Olive Oil
- 4 Cross Valley Farms® Fresh Lemons
- To taste Monarch® Kosher Salt
- To taste Monarch® Black Peppercorns Cracked
In the bowl of a food processor, puree ricotta cheese, fresh thyme, lemon zest, salt and pepper until smooth.
Split Ficelle rolls and lightly brush with oil. Grill until lightly toasted.
Spread warm rolls with whipped ricotta, top with fresh blackberries, and garnish with drizzles of vinegar, oil and sprigs of fresh thyme. Yield: 25 portions.