- 1.5 gal. Molly’s Kitchen® Vegetable Broth
- 2 T Soy Sauce
- 1 T Fish Sauce
- 25 ea. Glenview Farms® Cage Free Large Brown Eggs
- 2 lb. Tofu
- 1 bunch Cross Valley Farms® Cilantro
- 1 bunch Bean Sprouts/Shoots
- 1 bunch Cross Valley Farms Green Onions
- 1 lb. Rice Noodles
- 1 pt. Enoki Mushrooms
- 2 ea. Red Hot Chili Peppers, small
Prepare broth, season to taste with ½ tablespoon of soy sauce and fish sauce. Simmer and hold warm for service.
Prepare soft egg: simmer 6-7 minutes and then shock in ice bath. Peel and place in soy-salted water (1 qt. water, ½ tablespoon of soy sauce and a dash of salt). Hold in cold water for service. Prepare rice noodles, also shocking in ice bath to hold for service.
Serve hot broth with cooked noodles, sprouts, diced tofu, scallions, mushrooms and whole or split soft soy-marinated egg. Garnish with shaved red peppers.
Yield: 25 portions