Vegetarian* Chik’n Bibimbop
- 1 piece Molly's Kitchen® Vegetarian* Breaded Chik'n Patty
- 1 pouch Chef's Line® Portioned Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower
- 1 oz. Tetsujin Yellow Pickled Daikon Radish, sliced
- 1 oz. Nasoya Vegan Gluten Free Kimchi
- 2 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Shredded Curly Kale
- 1/2 oz. Monarch® Toasted Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1/2 piece Monarch Sesame Seeds
- 1 piece Cross Valley Farms Radish, thinly sliced
- 2 pieces Cross Valley Farms Scallion, julienned
- 1/2 tsp. Cross Valley Farms Avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 pinch D'Alessandro Chili Pepper Threads
- 2 bursts Rykoff Sexton® Non-GMO Canola Pan Spray
- 1 ea. Glenview Farms® Cage Free Brown Shell Eggs
- 1/4 oz. Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce
- Prepare riced cauliflower according to package directions, then portion into serving dish.
- Place sliced daikon radish and kimchi atop cauliflower.
- Lightly toss kale with dressing and place atop cauliflower, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place radish and scallion atop cauliflower.
- Deep-fry Chik'n Patty according to package directions, slice and lay atop cauliflower.
- Fry an egg over medium high heat in a pan sprayed with pan spray, lay atop cauliflower.
- Garnish with chili threads and a drizzle of Sriracha.
Recipe by Chef Laura Vaughn, Brands Chef, Rosemont, IL