The Spring Equinox Cocktail
- 1-1⁄2 oz St. George Terroir Gin
- 1 oz. Fresh-pressed beet juice
- 1⁄2 oz. Dill simple syrup, recipe follows
- 1⁄2 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers Lemon Bitters
- Fresh dill, for garnish
Combine gin, beet juice, dill simple syrup, lemon juice and bitters in a shaker filled with ice. Double strain into coupe glass; garnish with fresh dill.
To make dill simple syrup, add handful fresh dill to warm simple syrup; steep overnight. Strain.
The Rumpus Room, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, from Food Fanatics® magazine