Thai Red Curry Chicken with Riced Cauliflower
- 4 oz. Chef's Line® Fire Gilled Chicken Breast Chunks, Thawed
- 2 T Pacific Jade® Red Curry Paste
- 4 oz. Pacific Jade Coconut Milk
- 4 oz. Roseli® Tomato Sauce
- 8 oz. Chef's Line Minced Cilantro Lime Seasoned Cauiflower
- 1 T Cross Valley Farms® Washed and Trimmed Fresh Cilantro, plus additional for garnish
- 1 T Cross Valley Farms Fresh Basil, plus additional for garnish
- 1 T Cross Valley Farms Green Onion, Chopped
- Place a large sauté pan over medium heat, add coconut milk, red curry paste and tomato sauce.
- Bring sauce mixture to a simmer; add fresh herbs and chicken chunks.
- Be sure to heat chicken thoroughly and allow for sauce mixture to slightly thicken.
- In another sauté pan, heat cauliflower rice according to package directions.
- Place hot riced cauliflower into serving bowl, top with chicken curry mixture and garnish with fresh cilantro, basil and green onions. Then top with chicken curry mixture. Garnish with fresh basil, green onion and cilantro.
Recipe by Chef Jeremy DeRango, Brands Sous Chef, Rosemont, IL