Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- 50 ea. Hilltop Hearth® 6” Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 4 lb. Cross Valley Farms® Superfood Salad
- 1 cs. Harbor Banks® Spicy Toss N' Serve Shrimp (sauce packets included)
- 4 oz. Rykoff Sexton® 100% Key Lime Juice
- 1 T Monarch® Kosher Coarse-Ground Salt
- 1 bunch Cross Valley Farm Cilantro Leaf
- 1 pt. Chef’s Line® Guacamole
- 6 ea. Cross Valley Farms Lime
- 2 qt. Rykoff Sexton Non-GMO Prickly Pear Lemonade
Deep-fry Spicy Toss N' Serve Shrimp at 350°F for 4 minutes, toss in spicy sauce (provided in case) – three shrimp per taco.
Dress Superfood Salad with fresh key lime juice and salt.
Build tacos on warm tortillas by filling them with 1.5 oz. dressed salad, three coated shrimp and fresh cilantro leaves.
For an added zesty kick, add dollop of Chef’s Line Guacamole and a lime wedge on the side with prickly pear lemonade beverage.
Yield: 25 portions (2 tacos per serving)