Smokehouse Chicken Panini
- 1 ea. Chef's Line® Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Flatbread
- 1 ea. Chef's Line All Natural Sous Vide Chicken Breast
- 1.5 oz. Chef's Line Kansas City BBQ sauce
- 1 oz. Glenview Farms® Pepperjack Cheese, shredded
- 4 ea. Monarch® Bread 'n Butter Pickles, roughly chopped
- 1.5 oz. Patuxent Farms® Cooked, Chopped Bacon
- 2 oz. Glenview Farms White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Heat the chicken until the internal temperature is about 160 degrees F. Slice thinly on a bias
- Grill the flatbread and cut in half.
- Spread the BBQ sauce on the flatbread, then proceed to layer the remaining ingredients, topping with the second piece of flatbread.
- Either on a preheated panini grill or a hot flat-top, grill the sandwich until the cheese is melted and all ingredients are heated through. Use frill picks if necessary, cut in half and serve.
Recipe By Leigh Holland, Food Fanatics® Chef, Altoona, PA