Slow Smoked Beer Brisket Nachos
- 5 pounds Chef's Line® Slow Smoked Beer Brisket
- 24 cups tri color tortilla chips
- 2 pounds Chef's Line Guacamole
- 2 each jalapeños
- 1 pack Molly's Kitchen® Beer & Cheese Dip Sauce
- 1 cup Glenview Farms® Cotija Cheese
- 1 bunch cilantro
Reheat fully cooked beer brisket in pouch. Reserve liquid from cooking bag and slice/shred brisket for nachos. Steep brisket in reserved liquid. Portion 2 ounce servings per order, to be reheated at service if desired.
Heat beer & cheese sauce in pouch. Portion 2 ounce servings per order to be reheated at service if desired. Yield: 24, 8 ounces per person.
Assemble Nachos. Place chips on oven-safe vessel, such as 1/4 sheet pan or iron skillet.
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- 2 ounces portion shred brisket
- 2 ounces beer & cheese sauce
Place in salamander or broiler to heat cheese and brisket.
- 1 tablespoon guacamole
- 1 tablespoon jalapeños
- 1 teaspoon Cotija cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon cilantro