Savory Breakfast Twists
- 2 sheets Pillsbury’s Best™ Puff Pastry Dough Sheet
- 4 1/2 cups Eggs, scrambled, soft, prepared, cooled
- 1 1/2 cups Chorizo
- 2 1/2 cups Cheese, cheddar, shredded
- 1 each Egg, whole
- 1/4 tablespoon Chili powder
- Thaw puff pastry sheets covered with parchment paper at room temperature for 15-30 minutes.
- Place scrambled eggs, chorizo and cheese in a large mixing bowl; combine.
- Distribute 1/2 egg filling evenly over the lower half of the dough and fold top half of puff pastry over.
- Repeat for second puff pastry using remaining egg filling.
- Crack egg into small bowl; whisk.
- Brush egg wash over top of pastry puffs; sprinkle chili powder evenly over surface.
- Cut each pastry puff into 8 slices, twist and place onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
Convection Oven* 350°F 18-22 minutes
Standard Oven 400°F 22-24 minutes
*Rotate pan baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 9 minutes of baking.