Raspberry Chia Pudding
- 4 T Monk Fruit or other sweetener
- 1 tsp. Frozen Raspberry Powder
- ¼ T Sea Salt
- 13.5 oz. Light Coconut Milk
- ¼ c, plus 1 T White Chia Seeds
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 T Granola, your recipe Raspberries, to garnish
In a bowl, whisk together monk fruit, raspberry powder and salt. Slowly whisk in coconut milk. Add chia seeds and vanilla, whisking until combined. Let sit for 10 minutes and then whisk once more before mixture sets.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. At service, add ½ cup pudding to a shallow glass jar and top with granola and garnish with raspberries. Makes four ½ cup servings.
Co-founder Jeremy Jones Uncooked, Chicago from Food Fanatics Magazine®