Pulled Bacon and Egg Pizza
- 3 oz. Chef’s Line® Uncured Applewood Smoked Pulled Bacon
- 1 ea. Chef’s Line Gluten Free Parbaked Italian Pizza Crust
- 4 oz. Glenview Farms® Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 oz. Roseli® Shredded Aged Asiago Cheese
- 3 ea. Glenview Farms Cage Free Brown Shell Eggs
- 3 oz. Fresh Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Organic Baby Spinach and Wild Arugula Blend
- Monarch® Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F°.
- Cook bacon in a sauté pan or griddle, pulling meat into strands, until bacon is about 2/3rds cooked. Drain and reserve.
- Sprinkle cheeses over pizza crust, top with eggs and asparagus. Place pizza directly on oven rack and bake about 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with pulled bacon, return to oven and continue cooking for another 5-6 minutes.
- Top with lettuce blend and a sprinkle of black pepper and serve.
Serves: 1 (1 pizza)
No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.