Plant-Based* Saus'ge & Potato Shakshuka
- 2 patties Molly's Kitchen® Plant-Based* Breakfast Saus'ge Patty
- 1.5 oz. Roseli® Olive Oil / Canola Oil 50/50 Blend
- 1/2 onion Red Onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. Monarch® Chopped Garlic in oil
- 12 oz. Roseli Chef's Style Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. Monarch Ground Chipotle Pepper
- 6 oz. Monarch Ancho Seasoning
- 2 pieces Roland Soft Bean Curd Tofu, sliced into rounds
- 1 tsp. Cross Valley Farms® B Sized Red Potatoes, halved if large
- 2 oz. Del Pasado® Queso Fresco, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place a medium oven-safe pan on the stove top over medium heat. Add oil, then add the chopped onion and sauté 5 minutes. Add the garlic and dry spices and sauté another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and potatoes, place in the oven and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven (do not turn off the oven) and move the potatoes aside to make indentations to nestle in the sausages and tofu.
- Place pan back in the oven and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with cheese and additional herbs if desired.
*Made with ingredients derived from plants, fungi and algae; no animal-derived ingredients. Reasonable efforts to avoid cross-contact with animal-based ingredients.