Peanut Chicken Takeout
- 2.5 lb. Chef’s Line® All Natural* Fire Grilled Chicken Breast Without Antibiotics
- 6 lb. Cross Valley Farms® Superfood Slaw
- 1 lb. Snap Peas
- 1 lb. Monarch® Peanuts (pieces, salted)
- 1 lb. Rice Noodles
- 2 c Monarch® Asian Sesame Soy Dressing
- 1/2 c Monarch Peanut Butter - Single Serve
- 1 T Pacific Jade® Sesame Oil
- 1 c Cross Valley Farms Scallions
- 2 T Monarch Sesame Seeds
Prepare salad ingredients. Slack chicken strips and then cut to desired size. Deep-fry rice noodles and drain on Monogram® All Purpose Flax towel. Prepare peanut dressing by combining Asian Sesame Soy Dressing, peanut butter and sesame oil in a mixing bowl with a whisk. Blend until smooth.
Toast sesame seeds in an oven or sauté pan until golden. Chop scallions and snap peas.
Build chicken salad with slaw, rice noodles and dressing. Garnish with sesame seeds, peanuts, scallions and snap peas. Serve in mini takeout box with chopsticks.
Yield: 25 portions
*No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.