Nashville Chile Naan Pizza
- 25 ea. Chef’s Line® Traditional Tandoori Naan Teardrop
- 75 ea. Roseli® Fresh Mozzarella Slice
- 24 oz. Roseli All Natural* Smoked Cupping Pepperoni
- 16 oz. Metro Deli® All Natural* Soppressata Raised Without Antibiotics, thin-sliced and julienned
- 3 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Basil
- 3 oz. Cross Valley Farms Green Onions, bias cut
- 18 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Organic Light Golden Agave Syrup Sweetener
Place Traditional Tandoori Naan Teardrop bread on sheet tray or docking board. Brush to outer crust with Nashville Chile Oil.
Arrange three slices of Fresh Mozzarella Slices on each naan, fanned out.
Place All Natural* Smoked Cupping Pepperoni and spread out to end crust, approximately 10–14 pepperonis per naan.
Slice soppressata thinly and cut into strips, then deep-fry for 10 seconds. Drain and pat dry, then sprinkle over naan.
Bake at 375°F–400°F until pepperoni are crisp and cupped, approximately 4½ minutes.
Cut to serve. Garnish with basil chiffonade and bias-cut scallions. Drizzle with Organic Light Golden Agave Syrup and remaining Nashville Chile Oil.
Recipe provided by Chef Paul Chapman
NASHVILLE CHILE OIL INGREDIENTS (mix)
- 16 oz. Monarch® Nashville Style Hot Sauce
- 2 T Dried Aleppo Pepper
- 8 oz. Roasted Garlic Oil
Yield: 25 servings
*No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.