Meatless Thanksgiving Burger with Sweet Potato Fries and Cranberry Aioli
- 25 Hilltop Hearth® Potato Buns, toasted
- 25 Chef’s Line® 3-Grain Veggie Burgers
- 1 1/2 qt. Monarch® Garlic Aioli, divided
- 2 T Monarch Ground Thyme
- 2 T Monarch Rubbed Sage
- 4 tsp Monarch Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp. Monarch Ground Pepper
- 13 c Prepared Stuffing, warm
- 3 c Glenview Farms® Spreadable Brie
- 12 c Monarch Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce, divided
- 75 oz. Monarch Sweet Potato Fries, fried and kept warm
- Make Cranberry Aioli by combining 1 quart of the garlic aioli with half of the cranberry sauce, stirring until well combined. Portion into ramekins and set aside.
- Season the 3-Grain Veggie Burgers with salt, pepper, thyme and sage. Grill or sear the burgers until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- As the burgers cook, griddle the potato buns cut-side-down on a warm flat top until lightly toasted. Smear bottom bun with remaining garlic aioli and smear top bun with spreadable brie.
- When the burgers are cooked through, assemble your burgers with a pile of stuffing, and a spread of plain cranberry sauce between potato buns. Serve with sweet potato fries and cranberry aioli.
Yield: 25 portions