- 75 ea. Roseli® 2 oz. Cooked Meatballs
- 16 oz. Monarch® Sweet Chili Gochujang Wing Sauce
- 16 oz. Chef’s Line® Korean BBQ Sauce
- 16 oz. Roseli Chunky Marinara Sauce
- 6 oz. Monarch Spaghetti
- 2 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 oz. Pickled Red Onions
- 2 oz. Shallots
- 1 T Basil
- 2 oz Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1 T Sesame Seeds
- 1 T Green Onions
Bake or fry meatballs. Keep warm for service plating.
Fry shallots, dusted in flour-and-egg wash. Boil pasta to al dente consistency. Toss in olive oil and lightly salt. Quick-pickle red onions. Warm all sauces, place in bain marie, and set aside for plating.
Twirl pasta on a fork and place in one well of 3-compartment serving dish. Top with meatball and marinara, shaved parmesan and fresh basil leaf. Continue with remaining meatballs, topping the next one with Korean BBQ sauce and toasted sesame seeds and green onions. Glaze last meatball with wing sauce, garnish with fried shallots and pickled red onions.
Yield: 25 portions (3 per fight)