Lemony Brussels Sprout Petals With Seared Yellow Fin Tuna Salad
- 1½ Cup Cross Valley Farms® Brussels Sprouts Petals
- ½ Cup Cross Valley Farms Superfood Slaw
- 3 oz Harbor Banks® Seared Yellowfin Tuna Slices
- 2 Tablespoon Monarch® Organic Diced Mango
- 1 Tablespoon Rykoff Sexton® Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Coarse Himmelman Salt
- Lemon Zest, fresh
- 2 Slices Chef’s Line® Artisan Chia Ficelle Roll
1. Thaw pre-sliced tuna overnight in refrigerator.
2. Prepare salad by mixing one cup petals and ½ cup pre-shredded slaw mix with oil, lemon juice and diced mangoes.
3. Slice and char Artisan Chia Ficelle Roll, set aside for plating
4. Deep-fry ½ cup Brussels petals, dust with salt, set aside for plating
Fan out sliced tuna, top with dressed salad, top with fried petals, dust with coarse salt and lemon zest and serve with charred bread.
US Foods® Culinary Team