Hummus, Artichoke & Pine Nut Crostini
- 2 c Pine Nuts
- 2 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Meyer Lemon Juice
- 3 oz. Roseli® Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 ea. Chef's Line Artisan French Baguette, sliced into 3/8'' slices
- 4 c 4 c Chef’s Line® Hummus
- 4 c Rykoff Sexton Fire Grilled Artichokes, drained (reserve marinade) and chopped
- Make marinated pine nuts: Combine nuts with lemon juice, balsamic vinegar and reserved artichoke marinade. Refrigerate up to 1 day ahead.
- Make artichoke crostini: Brush crostini with reserved artichoke marinade, then bake in a 400°F oven until golden brown and crispy.
- Spread each crostini with hummus, top with artichokes and marinated pine nuts.
Yield: 25 portions (3 crostini/per person)