Hot-Spot Pot Pies
- 25 ea. 5-6 oz. Meat Pie (chicken or beef)
- 2.5 lb. Cross Valley Farms® Mashed Potatoes
- 1 c Glenview Farms® Cream
- 2 T Salt and White Pepper
- 2 T Fresh Garlic, chopped
- 2 lb. Sweet Green Peas
- 1 lb. Glenview Farms Butter
- 2 T Mint, chopped
- 1 qt. Monarch® Brown Gravy Mix
Bake pies at 350°F for 18-20 minutes until golden and pies have internal temperature of 225°F. Hold warm for plating.
Steam mashed potatoes in the bag. While hot, fold in cream, salt and pepper to taste and chopped fresh garlic.
Steam peas to tender consistency. In food processor, combine peas, butter and chopped mint.
Follow manufacturer’s prep instructions for gravy.
Top meat pies with 2 oz. scoop of seasoned mashed potatoes, 1.5 oz. of sweet peas and 1 oz. of gravy.
Yield: 25 portions