Grilled Tuna on Sugarcane Skewers
- ½ pouch Harbor Banks® Ground Yellowfin Tuna, defrosted
- 1 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Scallions or Chives
- ½ oz. Monarch® Reduced Sodium Stir Fry Sauce, plus extra for garnish if desired
- ¼ oz. Monarch Black Sesame Seeds
- 3 ea. Sugarcane Skewers
- 1 head Bibb or Butter lettuce, cleaned and leaves separated
- ¼ oz. Cross Valley Farms Fresh Mint
- ¼ oz. Thai Basil
- ¼ oz. Cross Valley Farms Cilantro
- 2 oz. Cross Valley Farms Carrots, peeled and shaved
- 2 oz. Cross Valley Farms English Hothouse Cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ ea. Fresh Red Jalapeño Pepper
- 1 oz. Monarch Dry Roasted Peanuts
- .03 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Non-GMO Canola Pan Spray
- Preheat grill or flat top to medium-high.
- Mince half of the scallions and combine with the tuna and stir fry sauce. Divide into 3 balls and form around the sugarcane sticks in a football shape. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and refrigerate until firm.
- While tuna chills, arrange remaining ingredients decoratively on plate.
- When grill is ready, lightly spray tuna skewers including sugarcane with pan spray and place on grill. Cook to desired degree of doneness. Serve with lettuce wraps and vegetable garnishes, and a side of additional stir fry sauce, if desired.