Grilled Steak & Egg Bowl
- 6 pounds Cattleman’s Selection® Grilled Steak Strips
- 25 Glenview Farms® Cage Free Eggs
- 1/2 pound Scallions
- 5 pounds Cross Valley Farms® Heirloom Tomato Blend
- 5 pounds Yellow Bell Peppers, Seeded and Diced
- 10 pounds Cross Valley Farms Tricolor Organic Fingerling Potatoes, Diced
- 4 oz. Cilantro
- Olive Oil as needed
Toss scallions, tomatoes, peppers and potatoes in oil, and season with salt and pepper. Roast in a preheated 400°F oven until lightly charred in spots and tender.
Cook eggs, season with salt and pepper.
Season steak strips with salt and pepper, and sauté in a little oil over medium high heat until caramelized and heated through.
Assemble Breakfast bowl with potatoes in bottom of bowl, topped with peppers, onions and scallions. Top with steak strips and eggs. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves. Yield: Serves 25.