Grilled Chicken Wraps with Cranberries, Quinoa and Candied Pecans
- 25 ea. Chef’s Line® 4 oz. All Natural* Fire Grilled Chicken Breasts, diced
- 4 lb. Cross Valley Farms® Sunset Blend
- 2 bags Chef’s Line Brown Rice Quinoa Blend, cooked according to directions and cooled
- 25 Hilltop Hearth® Whole Wheat Tortillas, warmed
- 4 oz. Cross Valley Farms Green Onions, trimmed and diced
- 2 oz. Roseli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Maple Syrup, divided
- 1 T Monarch® Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp. Monarch Black Pepper
- 2 c Monarch Dried Cranberries
- 4 c Monarch Pecan Halves
- 1/2 c Cross Valley Farms Italian Parsley, roughly chopped
- 16 oz. Monarch Exquisite Paris Vinaigrette (or dressing of choice)
- Place the Sunset Blend on a sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil, half of the maple syrup, salt and pepper, tossing evenly to coat. Then spread the squash into a single layer and bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until tender. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Combine pecans and remaining maple syrup on a parchment-lined sheet pan and sprinkle lightly with salt. Bake at 375°F for 8-12 minutes or until nuts are fragrant and lightly toasted. Cool and coarsely chop.
- Combine the prepared brown rice quinoa blend, diced chicken, green onions, parsley, cranberries, pecans and dressing, stirring to combine well. Gently fold in the roasted Sunset Blend.
- Assemble wraps using approximately 1 cup of the chicken mixture, folding tightly and cutting in half for serving.
Yield: 25 wraps
*No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.