Grilled Bacon Jam and Cheese
- 2 oz. Metro Deli® Uncured Bacon Jam
- .06 oz. Rykoff Sexton® Non-GMO Canola Pan Spray
- 2 slices Hilltop Hearth® Sourdough Sliced Bread
- 1 oz. Rykoff Sexton Red Vine Ripe Roasted Tomato Wedges, drained
- 4 slices Glenview Farms® Sliced Monterey Jack Cheese
- Heat a sauté pan or griddle over medium high heat and spray with pan spray.
- Spread 1 slice of bread with bacon jam and place (jam side up) onto griddle.
- Lay second slice of bread onto griddle, top with tomato wedges and cheese. Cover bread while cooking to warm fillings.
- Once cheese is melted, top with jam slice, pressing gently. Remove to a cutting board and cut in half with a serrated knife.