Gluten Free Italian Mixed Grilled Veggie Pizza
- 6 pounds Rykoff Sexton® Grilled Mixed Vegetables
- 4 each Chef's Line® Gluten Free Italian Pizza Crust
- 4 pounds Italian mixed cheese blend
- 2 quarts Monarch® Pizza Sauce
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 2 pints Cross Valley Farms® Mini Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1 pound Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
Assemble 10" par baked gluten free pizza crust, each with:
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds mixed cheese
- 1 3/4 pounds mixed grilled veggies
- 1 cup sliced mini heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Bake at 375°F, high fan for 9-10 minutes, until pizza is golden and bubbly.
Top with 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano. Cut pizza into 4 portions.
Serve with a favorite side such as salad, soup or wings. Yield: 24 servings.