General Tso's Bowl
- 3 oz. Patuxent Farms® Fire Grilled Chicken Breast Chunks RWA
- 5 oz. Chef's Line® Gluten-Free Quinoa, Green Chickpea, Kale and Edamame Blend
- Rykoff Sexton® Non-GMO Canola Pan Spray
- 1 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Shredded Carrots
- 2 oz. Cross Valley Farms Petite Broccoli Florets and Shredded Vegetable Blend
- 3.5 oz. General Tso's Sauce
- 1 ea. Wonton wrappers, sliced thin and fried
- .25 oz. Cross Valley Farms Scallions, sliced thin
- 1 ea. Monogram® Pulp Folding Container
- Spray a sauté pan with pan spray, and on medium high heat, quickly sauté the edamame quinoa blend.
- At the same time spray another sauté pan with pan spray and heat the chicken chunks until golden brown.
- Transfer the quinoa blend to the folding container.
- Add 1 oz. of the sauce to the chicken once it is heated through.
- In the container, form a pile shredded carrots next to the rice, then a mound of the petite broccoli and veggies salad, and next to that the hot chicken.
- Drizzle everything with the remaining sauce, then garnish with the crispy Wonton strips and scallion. Serve.
Recipe by Leigh Holland, Food Fanatics® Chef, Altoona, PA