- 25 ea. Devonshire® Bomboloni
- 6-1/4 lb. Chef’s Line® All Natural* Pulled Uncured Bacon
- 4-1/2 lb. Chef’s Line Mayonnaise made with Cage Free Eggs
- 3 lb. Rykoff Sexton® Dark Ale Mustard
- 150 ea. Monarch® Crinkle Cut Dill Pickle Chips
- 4-1/2 lb. Roseli® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – Part Skim Milk
- 8-1/3 oz. Monarch Sliced Pickled Red Onion
- Cross Valley Farms® Cilantro
Split the Bomboloni lengthwise. Bake at 350°F for about 3–5 minutes until the Bomboloni is slightly toasted.
Mix Mayonnaise made with Cage Free Eggs and Dark Ale Mustard. Spread on the inside parts of the split Bomboloni.
Cook All Natural* Pulled Uncured Bacon on a sauté pan, or roast on a sheet pan. Do not add any additional fat. Cook until the meat is browned slightly and crisp.
Top the Bomboloni with the All Natural* Pulled Uncured Bacon. Add three Crinkle Cut Dill Pickle Chips on each half, and cover with Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – Part Skim Milk.
Melt the cheese with a torch or broiler.
Serve immediately, and garnish with the Sliced Pickled Red Onion and Cilantro.
Recipe provided by Chef Frankie Ruiz
*No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.
Yield: 25 servings