Crispy Pork Belly Tacos with Chili Lime Sauce
- 1 oz. Chef's Line® Chili Lime Sauce
- 3 oz. Chef's Line Diced Cooked Hickory Smoked Pork Belly
- 2 oz. Monarch® Fire Roasted Corn and Poblano Onion Blend, warmed
- 2 oz. Glenview Farms® Aged Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, crumbled
- 3 tsp. Chef's Line Hand Scooped Guacamole
- 3 ea. Del Pasado® White Corn 6-Inch Tortilla, warmed
- Reheat pork belly in a saute pan over medium heat, stirring until golden brown and some of the fat has rendered out.
- Fill warm tortillas with the pork belly, top with corn poblano blend, cheese, guacamole and drizzle with sauce.
Recipe by Chef Jeremy DeRango, Brands Sous Chef, Rosemont, IL