Cranberry Maple Chicken and Waffles
- 25 Devonshire® Premium Belgian Waffles
- 50 pieces Patuxent Farms® Uptown Fried Chicken Thighs
- 8 c Monarch® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 6 c Rykoff Sexton® Maple Syrup
- 1 lb. Glenview Farms® European Butter, cubed
- Monarch Kosher Salt to taste
- In a large pot, heat syrup and cranberry sauce until combined, adjusting with more or less maple to reach desired sweetness.
- Deep-fry chicken pieces according to directions. Keep warm.
- Reheat waffles in oven or toaster until crispy and hot. To assemble, top each waffle with a few cubes of butter and 2 chicken thighs. Sprinkle with salt. Serve warm Cranberry Maple sauce on the side.
Yield: 25 portions