Chipotle Chicken Thigh Salad
- 3 pounds Cross Valley Farms® Spring Mix
- 5 pounds Chef's Line® All Natural* Chipotle Seasoned Chicken Thighs
- 2 pounds fire roasted frozen corn kernels
- 2 pounds black beans
- 2 pounds Chef's Line® Hand Scooped Guacamole
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 4 cups white rice
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 25 lime wedges (1/8)
Prepare white rice by manufacturer’s directions, set aside. Dice tomatoes, drain and wash Black Beans.
Prepare Chef's Line All Natural Chipotle Seasoned Chicken Thighs by pan searing or grilling, thoroughly cooking. Dice to ¼" or desired size.
Assemble salad with 1 cup fully cooked rice on the bottom of the bowl. Season rice with chipotle peppers, garlic powder and salt if desired.
Top rice mixture with remaining ingredients, garnish with guacamole, sour cream and the juice of 1/8th of a lime wedge.
* Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients