Chili Lime Salmon with Mango Avocado Salsa
- 2 oz. Chef's Line® Chili Lime Sauce
- 1 ea. Harbor Banks® Coho Salmon, defrosted
- 2 oz. Monarch® Organic Diced Frozen Mango, defrosted
- 1/4 ea. Avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 ea. Jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/2 ea. Cross Valley Farms® Peeled Shallots, minced
- 1/2 oz. Cross Valley Farms Cilantro, minced
- 1 ea. Fresh Lime
- Pat salmon dry; brush flesh generously with chili lime sauce. Preheat broiler.
- Combine mango, avocado, jalapeño, shallot and cilantro gently. Cut lime in half and squeeze juice of half over the fruit salsa.
- Broil salmon to desired degree of doneness.
- Serve with additional chili lime sauce, fruit salsa, remaining lime cut into wedges, and cilantro garnish.
By Chef Laura Vaughn, Brands Chef, Rosemont, IL