Meal Kit: Fire Grilled Chicken Salad with Roasted Vegetables & Pepitas
- 1 8-oz. pouch Patuxent Farms® Portioned All-Natural* Sliced Fire Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Sunset Blend, Roasted
- 2 oz. Turmeric Tahini Dressing (house-made)
- 2 T Pepitas
- 1 ea. Green Apple or Green Pear
- 2 c Chef’s Line® Kale & Quinoa with Edamame blend
- Roast Sunset Blend, season to taste and portion into 8 oz. container.
- Prepare turmeric tahini dressing, combining mayonnaise, and tahini (per MPP recipe) and portion in 2 oz. fiber soufflé cup.
- Portion 8 oz. Kale & Quinoa Blend in 16 oz. Compostable fiber container.
- Place all other ingredients along with pre-portioned items in Tamper Evident Bag. Hold In cooler until pickup.
Assemble at home:
- Slice green apple or pear.
- Warm chicken slices over medium heat on a griddle or sauté pan for 2-3 minutes.
- In a bowl toss kale, quinoa, sunset vegetables and apple or pear with salad dressing.
- Divide dressed salad between 2 bowls and garnish each with sliced chicken and pepitas.
Supplies for Meal Kit:
Monogram® Tamper Evident Bag
Monogram 2" x 4” Tamper Evident Label
Monogram 16-oz. Pulp Folding Container
Monogram Wheat Fiber Soufflé Cup with lid
Sustainable Cutlery Kit
Kit serves 2.
Click below to download an at-home instructions template for this recipe that you can include in your customers' meal kit orders. Please view this template in "Print Layout" when opening in Word.
*No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.