Chicken and Garden Vegetable Tortelloni Soup
- 1 case Roseli® Premium Organic Three Cheese and Garden Vegetable Tortelloni
- 4 oz. Roseli 50-50 Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Canola Oil Blend
- 2 lbs. Cross Valley Farms® Diced Celery
- 2 lbs. Cross Valley Farms Diced Onion
- 6 oz. Cross Valley Farms Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- 6 T Monarch® Low Sodium Gluten Free Chicken Base
- 4 lbs. Monarch Frozen Diced Carrots & Peas
- to taste Monarch Kosher Salt
- to taste Monarch Cracked Black Pepper
- Heat a large stock pot over medium heat. Sauté celery and onions in oil until starting to soften but not brown.
- Stir in parsley and cook for 1 minute, then add 6½ quarts of water and chicken base. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve chicken base.
- When broth is boiling, cook pasta according to directions, adding the carrots and peas during the last few minutes of cooking time. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Ladle soup into serving bowls and finish with 6 tortelloni per bowl.