Cage Free Egg Vegetable Quiche
- 3 deep dish 10" pie shells
- 5 cartons (15 ounce) Glenview Farms® Cage Free Liquid Eggs
- 3 cups shredded Colby Jack blend cheese
- 2 pounds Rykoff Sexton® Grilled Mixed Vegetables
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons salt and pepper
Layer 1 cup Shredded Cheese Blend in bottom of raw pie Shell and combine liquid eggs with cooked grilled mixed vegetables, cream, sliced mushrooms, and salt and pepper
Fill shells, bake at 325°F, low fan for 20-25 minutes until custard is cooked and golden. Cut 8 pieces per pie.
Serve with a favorite breakfast or lunch side such as fresh fruit, tomato slices or side salad. Yield: 24 each, 6 ounce.