Cage Free Egg Quiche Lorraine
- 3 deep dish 10" pie shells
- 5 cartons (15 ounce) Glenview Farms® Cage Free Liquid Eggs
- 3 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 pounds Rykoff Sexton® Caramelized Onions
- 1 pound cooked bacon topping
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons salt & pepper
Layer 1 cup shredded cheese in bottom of raw pie shell, combine liquid eggs with pre-cooked caramelized onions, cream, cooked bacon topping, and salt and pepper.
Fill shells, bake at 325° F, low fan for 20-25 minutes until custard is cooked and golden. Cut 8 pieces per pie.
Serve with favorite breakfast or lunch side, such as fresh fruit, tomato slices or side salad. Yield: 24 each, 6 ounces.