Butter Chicken Poutine
- 1 c Chef's Line® Butter Chicken Sauce
- 6 oz. Monarch® House Fry, cooked
- 1 ea. Chef's Line 4 Oz. Boneless Natural Cooked Chicken Breast, diced
- 2 oz. Molly's Kitchen® Cheddar White Battered Cheese Curd, cooked
- 1/4 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 1 1/2 oz. Monarch Pickled Red Onions
- 1 1/2 oz. Chef's Line Tzatziki Cucumber Sauce
- Preheat fryer to 350°F.
- Prepare house fries and cheese curds according to cooking instructions on packaging.
- In a small pot, heat up butter chicken sauce, add diced chicken. Heat thoroughly.
- Using a large bowl platter, fill with crispy house fries and cheese curds.
- Spoon on diced chicken and evenly drizzle butter chicken sauce over fries.
- Drizzle tzatziki sauce over fry mixture and garnish with roughly chopped cilantro and pickled red onions.
Recipe by Jeremy DeRango, Brands Sous Chef, Rosemont, IL