Brisket And Sweet Potato Hash With Chile Con Queso
- 4 lb. Chef’s Line® Smoked Beer Brisket, defrosted
- 1 1/2 qt. del Pasado® Chile Con Queso Dip
- 3 oz. Morita Chiles
- 7 lb. Cross Valley Farms® Sweet Potatoes, peeled and medium-diced
- 3 tbsp. Optimax® High-Stability Canola Oil
- 2 tbsp. Monarch® Kosher Salt, divided (use more to taste)
- 1 tbsp. Monarch Black Pepper
- 5 ea. Cross Valley Farms Jalapeño Peppers, sliced
Place Smoked Beer Brisket in a hotel pan lined with pan spray.
Cover and reheat in a 350°F oven for 45–60 minutes or until heated throughout.
Using two forks, pull the meat into bite-sized chunks. Keep warm.
Heat Chile Con Queso Dip per package instructions; keep warm.
Place morita chilies in a spice grinder and pulse to a fine powder.
Place sweet potatoes on a sheet pan and lightly toss with oil. Sprinkle with salt and morita chile powder.
Roast at 400°F for 20–30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and caramelized in spots.
To assemble hash, portion chile-dusted sweet potatoes in a bowl or platter, top with cheese sauce and brisket.
Garnish with sliced jalapeños.
Serving size: 25 portions