Beef Tenderloin with Lump Crab and Béarnaise Sauce
- 1 qt. Monarch® Hollandaise Sauce
- 4 oz. Cross Valley Farms® Fresh Tarragon
- 25 8-oz. Stock Yards® Beef Tenderloin Filets
- Roseli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 18 Cross Valley Farms Asparagus Spears, trimmed
- 8 oz. Harbor Banks Lump Crabmeat
- 4 oz. Glenview Farms Unsalted Butter
- Season filets with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Heat a cast iron or nonstick skillet over high heat. Place filets in skillet and sear for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Transfer steaks to oven and cook to 130°F for medium rare or 140°F for medium. Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- While filets are resting, steam asparagus until just fork-tender. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet and toss crabmeat in butter just long enough to heat it, being careful to not break it apart.
- To assemble, place filets on serving plates. Spoon sauce over steak, top with crabmeat, and serve with asparagus.
Yield: 25 portions