Beef And Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 6 c Water
- 3 c White Rice
- 1 tbsp. Monarch® Kosher Salt
- 4 tbsp. Optimax® High-Stability Canola Oil, divided
- 4 lb. Cross Valley Farms® Broccoli Florets
- 8 ea. Cross Valley Farms Red Bell Peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 4 lb. Cross Valley Farms Carrots, julienned
- 1 lb. Pacific Jade® Cut Baby Corn
- 5 lb. Chef’s Line® All Natural* Bulgogi Beef
- 1/2 lb. Cross Valley Farms Scallions, sliced into thin strips
- 1 oz. Monarch Sesame Seeds
Combine the water, rice and salt.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook, covered, about 12–15 minutes or until the rice is cooked. Fluff with a fork and set aside.
Heat a sauté pan or flat top and lightly film with oil.
Sauté the broccoli florets over high heat, stirring constantly until crisp-tender.
Remove and continue to sauté the carrots, red peppers and baby corn separately until crisp-tender.
Heat remaining oil in a large sauté pan or flat top over a high heat.
Sauté the All Natural* Bulgogi Beef until cooked through and caramelized in spots. Remove from the heat.
Portion ½ cup rice per bowl and top with the beef and vegetables.
Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
Serving size: 25 portions
*No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.