Battered Avocado Tacos
- 48 6" Soft Flour or Corn Tortillas
- 144 each Molly's Kitchen® Battered Avocado Slices
- 4 radishes
- 2 pounds Cross Valley Farms® Superfood Salad
- 2 quarts Monarch® Chipotle Mayo
- 1 cup cilantro
- 4 limes
Char tortillas until pliable, keep warm for service.
Combine 2 pounds Superfood Salad with 1 pint Chipotle Mayo. Cut lime into eighths and shave radish wheels.
Place 1.5 quarts Chipotle Mayo in squeeze bottle. Set to side.
Deep fry battered avocado Slices 2-2.5 minutes in 350°F oil until golden. Drain well, keep hot under heat lamp and use ASAP.
- 1 ounce slaw mixture per each 6" tortilla shell
- Three slices of fried avocado pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon shaved radish and a fresh sprig of Cilantro
Serve 2 per order.
Garnish with lime wedge on the side. Squeeze Chipotle Mayo over tacos in the basket or plate. Yield: 24 each, 2 per person.