Meal Kit: Argentine Red Shrimp Tostadas
- 8 oz. Harbor Banks® Argentine Red Shrimp 25-30 ct.
- 6 ea. 6” Corn Tortillas
- 2 T Sliced Jalapeño
- 2 T Sliced Radish
- 2 T Sliced Red Onions
- 2 ea. Sliced Cilantro
- 2 ea. Sliced Lime Wheels
- 2 c Cross Valley Farms® Superfood Slaw
- 4 oz. Chipotle Mayo
- 4 oz. del Pasado® Black Beans
- 2 oz. Glenview Farms® Grated Cotija Cheese
- Thaw and portion cooked Argentine Red Shrimp.
- Deep fry corn tortillas flat in fryer oil until crispy. Keep Tostada shells separate from other ingredients (ambient temperature).
- Slice and portion jalapeños, radish, red onions and cilantro. Wedge limes.
- Portion superfood slaw, chipotle mayo, Cotija cheese and refried black beans.
- Assemble kit and hold in cooler for pickup. Keep tostada chips at ambient temperature.
Assemble at home:
- Lightly spray both sides of tortillas with oil and bake on sheet pan in a 400°F oven for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
- Warm black beans for 30 seconds in a microwave oven, then spread over prepared crispy tortilla shells, and top with crumbled Cotija cheese.
- Combine superfood slaw, jalapeños, red onions and radishes with chipotle mayonnaise and top tostadas with slaw mixture.
- Arrange shrimp atop slaw, garnish with chopped cilantro and lime wheels on the side and enjoy!
Supplies for Meal Kit:
Monogram® Tamper Evident Bag
Monogram 2" x 4” Tamper Evident Label
Monogram 16-oz. Pulp Folding Container
Monogram 32-oz. Pulp Folding Container
Monogram Wheat Fiber Soufflé Cup with lid
4-oz. soufflé cup with lid
20 oz. deli container with lid
Kit serves 2.
Click below to download an at-home instructions template for this recipe that you can include in your customers' meal kit orders. Please view this template in "Print Layout" when opening in Word.