Argentine Red Shrimp Stew
- 1 #10 can peeled diced tomatoes in sauce
- ½ cup Molly's Kitchen® Shrimp Base
- 3 pounds Harbor Banks® Argentine Red Shrimp 21-25 peeled and deveined tail-on
- 3 pounds Harbor Banks® Cooked Mussels in Wine Sauce
- 2 cups red bell peppers
- 2 cups celery
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 tablespoons Monarch® Creole Spice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf Italian parsley
Sauté diced peppers, seasoning and diced Celery in garlic and oil.
Thaw shrimp and mussels. Combine shrimp base with tomatoes, add to garlic/celery mixture. Simmer until stew base is slightly thick, 30-40 minutes.
Add seafood to stew. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh Italian flat leaf parsley.
Yield: 25 each, 12 ounces per person.