Why Join Our Distribution Team?
Inside our warehouses, our operations team members prepare the orders that sustain our business. Instilling and reinforcing safety above all else, we foster the collaboration it takes to deliver accurate and damage-free orders. With opportunities to advance your career path, we invite you to join us. We’re looking for team members who excel in the following areas:
- Complete all required training, and observe all learned safety practices and policies
- Clear aisles of debris, cleaning up spills and placing damaged products in appropriate areas
- Safely move products via pallet jack, and label cases using voice logistics software
- Arrive for work on time and be ready to collaborate with other team members
- Work with leaders to solve problems and challenges during shifts
- Communicate with stockers about empty or short slots to ensure product stock
- Accurately pick customer orders and align with delivery driver stops
- Use pick lists and voice logistics software to select and validate correct, damage-free products
- Keep accurate paperwork records in alignment with safety and operations protocol
COMMITTED TO PROTECTING OUR CANDIDATES, ASSOCIATES AND CUSTOMERS
We're continually updating our safety procedures and taking every measure to ensure the protection of our candidates, associates and customers. Our workplace safety efforts include using sanitized interview rooms, social distancing, providing masks and gloves, and sanitizing truck cab interiors. We also have COVID-19 Wellness Checks for anyone entering our facilities, and safety barriers in select locations in our production facilities. To help our customers make it in this challenging time, we’re providing robust support, including webinars, one-on-one consults with our experts and detailed reopening materials.
US Foods is proud to have donated $10 million in food to help with COVID-19 relief efforts to help our local communities make it. Learn more here.