Why DRIVE FOR US?
Great drivers are crucial to the US Foods® team – the final link in our distribution chain, and one of many important faces of our organization. On and off the road, our drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while building trusting relationships with our customers.
Register with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Clearinghouse
Registering with the FMCSA Clearinghouse is a requirement of the U.S. Department of Transportation. All drivers are required to visit the Clearinghouse website and register with the new database. The Clearinghouse is a secure online database that provides real-time information about commercial driver’s license (CDL) and commercial learner’s permit (CLP) holders’ drug- and alcohol-program violations. If you have not registered with the FMCSA database, please note that registration is required.
Please visit clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register and click “Go” to log in. If you are able to log in, but are having trouble with the Clearinghouse registration, see the “Clearinghouse Help” field on the Clearinghouse page.
We’re looking for team members who excel in the following areas:
- Operate all equipment in a manner that protects your safety and the safety of others
- Complete the US Foods Driver Onboarding Program, and comply with all DOT regulations
- Register with the FMSCA Clearinghouse
- Perform pre- and post-route safety inspections on tractor trailer, and complete related paperwork
- Arrive for work on time and ready to collaborate with other team members
- Work with leaders, team members and customers to solve problems and challenges during shifts
- Support the training and onboarding of new team members
- Check all customer orders to ensure accurate delivery, and respectfully correct any discrepancies
- Meet scheduled customer delivery times by maintaining expected productivity rates
- Model our cultural beliefs as our public face, providing exceptional service to inspire customer loyalty