CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
As a leading foodservice distributor, we understand we have an opportunity to positively impact our customers, their diners, our associates and the communities where we live and work. Our commitment to growing our sustainable and responsible product offerings, supporting our associates and communities, and engaging in best practices to reduce the environmental impact of our operations exemplifies our approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
In our 2022 Corporate Social Responsibility Report, we are pleased to share progress highlights for each of our key CSR focus areas: Products, People and Planet.
- PRODUCTS – Growing a portfolio of products that that meet our criteria for being local, sustainable or supporting well-being by working with our suppliers to source and offer products with social or environmental benefits, and maintaining a continued commitment to food safety and quality.
- PEOPLE – Making a positive difference in the lives of our associates and in the communities we serve by fostering an inclusive and dynamic workplace where our associates can grow and thrive, and by investing in our communities through community giving and volunteerism.
- PLANET – Engaging in best practices to improve the efficiency of our facilities and fleet and to help reduce the environmental footprint of our operations, including commitments to GHG reduction goals, as approved by SBTI in December 2022.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY REPORTS:
- NEW 2022 Corporate Social Responsibility Report published May 2023 (Spanish language version)
- 2021 Corporate Social Responsibility Report published April 2022 (Spanish language version)
- 2020 Corporate Social Responsibility Report published April 2021
- 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Report published September 2020
- 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility At-A-Glance published November 2019
- 2018 Corporate Social Responsibility At-A-Glance published November 2018
- US Foods Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Targets
- NEW 2023 CDP Climate Change Response
- 2022 CDP Climate Change Response
- 2021 CDP Climate Change Response
- 2020 CDP Climate Change Response
- 2019 CDP Climate Change Response
- Anti-Corruption Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Privacy and Security Policy
- Prohibition Against Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Policy
- Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil Policy
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Responsibly Sourced Seafood Policy
- Serve Good® Program Policy